We love building software. Whether you have a brand new idea, or your trusty app needs an update, we'd love to help you!
Join The KEYSYS Team
KEYSYS recently celebrated our TEN YEAR anniversary and we are excited to say we are continuing to grow.
KEYSYS is a software development & consulting company founded in 2007, specializing in web app development, mobile app development, data integration, custom reporting & business intelligence. Based in Birmingham Alabama, the KEYSYS client list includes national, regional, and local companies spanning multiple industries. KEYSYS was founded with a focus on client successes, and the creation of a culture where great people can fully reach their potential while providing for their families.
KEYSYS is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with our DevOps team. We would like for our new co-worker to develop a vision for our organization to implement long-term solutions through simplification and automation in a professional and Agile environment. This is an opportunity for you to join a visionary team of some of Birmingham’s top tech talent. And we can’t forget to mention that we have been one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work as well as this year’s Small Business Award Finalist.
What you do
- Provide high-performance cloud deployment solutions and maintain rapid deployment pipelines, server monitoring (Nagios), and troubleshooting.
- Project manage, meet deadlines and be confident enough to challenge technical decisions in a timely and professional manner
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members on development and operations
- You enjoy development, particularly in C#, Node.js, Typescript.
- You ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
What we need
- Experience building AWS-based, scalable, and highly available distributed infrastructure (EC2, S3, CloudFront, VPC, ElasticSearch)
- Familiarity with Azure architecture and system design and implementation
- Experience with building and maintaining production container environments
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Working experience with MSSQL and MySQL databases
- Knowledge of infrastructure security and monitoring
- Experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language
- Expert knowledge working with Linux and Windows servers.
- Skilled in networking and security best practices.
- Experience with source control using Git
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins and/or Bamboo
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, MVC, SQL Server
- Someone who enjoys working on an Agile cross-functional team and thrives in a team-centric environment where everyone is valued and participation is expected
What you get
- Excellent benefits: 100% employer-paid health & dental care premiums
- 3% employer match retirement plan
- Fitness membership subsidy
- Generous PTO
- Autonomy & continuous learning
- Family-oriented, lifestyle-focused culture
- Free coffee, free snacks, and the occasional free lunch