Our Team is :
Come join a two-time finalist for Birmingham’s Best Places to Work Award, and recent finalist for the Birmingham Small Business Award. KEYSYS is 11 years old, and we are excited to say we are continuing to grow.
KEYSYS is a software development & consulting company founded in 2007 with a focus on client successes, and the creation of a culture where great people can fully reach their potential while providing for their families. We specialize in web app development, mobile app development, data & system integration, custom reporting & business intelligence.
What you get
- Excellent benefits: 100% employer-paid Family health & dental care premiums
- 3% employer match retirement plan
- Gym membership subsidy
- Generous PTO
- Autonomy & continuous learning
- Family-oriented, lifestyle-focused culture
- Free coffee, free snacks, and the occasional free lunch
Front End Engineer
KEYSYS is looking for a Front End Engineer with a strong work ethic, a collaborative approach to finding solutions, and a humble attitude. We value open-minded problem solvers who are focused on our clients’ successes. Surround yourself with some of Birmingham’s top tech talent in a professional environment built on collaboration and respect.
What you do
- You thrive on the details, down to the pixel when necessary
- You are passionate about solving problems and finding creative solutions to complex issues
- You are interested in learning more about how technology solves business problems
- You can communicate clearly through wire-frames, mockups and prototypes
- You desire to become a full-stack developer
What we need
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Confidence to ask questions when uncertain about what to do
- Familiarity with various web application methodologies such as MVC, MVVM, MV, Saas
- Experience with REST APIs and how to test them
- Competency in CSS 3.0 / HTML5
- Exposure to photoshop, web graphics and video editing is a plus!
KEYSYS is looking for a software engineer with a strong work ethic, a collaborative approach to building software, and a humble attitude. We value open-minded problem solvers who are focused on our clients’ successes. This is an opportunity for you to join a visionary team of some of Birmingham’s top tech talent. And we can’t forget to mention that we have been one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work for the past two years and we don’t plan to stop that anytime soon.
What you do
- You love to code, and you really love to code in C#, .Net, MVC
- You ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- You can identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- You like to have fun while building great software that makes our clients happy
What we need
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, MVC, SQL Server
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Even better if you have experience with Angular, Node.JS, Xamarin, Ionic, React
- Must be able to work on an Agile cross-functional team and thrive in a team-centric environment where everyone is valued and participation is expected