Our Team is :
Come join a two-time finalist for Birmingham’s Best Places to Work Award, and recent finalist for the Birmingham Small Business Award. KEYSYS is 11 years old, and we are excited to say we are continuing to grow.
KEYSYS is a software development & consulting company founded in 2007 with a focus on client successes, and the creation of a culture where great people can fully reach their potential while providing for their families. We specialize in web app development, mobile app development, data & system integration, custom reporting & business intelligence.
What you get
- Excellent benefits: 100% employer-paid Family health & dental care premiums
- 3% employer match retirement plan
- Gym membership subsidy
- Generous PTO
- Autonomy & continuous learning
- Family-oriented, lifestyle-focused culture
- Free coffee, free snacks, and the occasional free lunch
KEYSYS is hiring a Client Advocate /Project Manager to be the vital link between our clients and internal development teams by overseeing business objectives and supporting the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks all while delivering value to our clients. The Client Advocate must have a strong work ethic, a collaborative approach to building software, a humble attitude, and must be willing to serve our clients’ interests on our internal teams. We value open-minded problem solvers who are focused on our clients’ successes. This is an opportunity for you to join a visionary team of some of Bham’s top tech talent.
What you do
- You can clearly articulate our clients’ visions for the solutions we create for them.
- You can communicate priority and client needs with coworkers and broker compromise when appropriate.
- You have experience with determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements.
- You can clearly define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- You have extensive experience monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- You are passionate about working with clients to discover the underlying business needs to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements.
- You enjoy organizing and modeling requirements to ensure they are thorough and concise.
- You are an expert in ensuring that requirements map to real business needs, approved by all involved and meet quality standards.
What we need
- Business case development and cost/benefit analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Ownership and development of client relationships, working closely with them to optimize and enhance integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Reporting to clients on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to client and team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Assistance in Integration and Acceptance Testing
- Support the development of training and implementation material
- Participate in the implementation and provide post-implementation support
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the client inside of KEYSYS
Front End Engineer
KEYSYS is looking for a Front End Engineer with a strong work ethic, a collaborative approach to finding solutions, and a humble attitude. We value open-minded problem solvers who are focused on our clients’ successes. Surround yourself with some of Birmingham’s top tech talent in a professional environment built on collaboration and respect.
What you do
- You thrive on the details, down to the pixel when necessary
- You are passionate about solving problems and finding creative solutions to complex issues
- You are interested in learning more about how technology solves business problems
- You can communicate clearly through wire-frames, mockups and prototypes
- You desire to become a full-stack developer
What we need
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Confidence to ask questions when uncertain about what to do
- Familiarity with various web application methodologies such as MVC, MVVM, MV, Saas
- Experience with REST APIs and how to test them
- Competency in CSS 3.0 / HTML5
- Exposure to photoshop, web graphics and video editing is a plus!
KEYSYS is looking for a software engineer with a strong work ethic, a collaborative approach to building software, and a humble attitude. We value open-minded problem solvers who are focused on our clients’ successes. This is an opportunity for you to join a visionary team of some of Birmingham’s top tech talent. And we can’t forget to mention that we have been one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work for the past two years and we don’t plan to stop that anytime soon.
What you do
- You love to code, and you really love to code in C#, .Net, MVC
- You ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- You can identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- You like to have fun while building great software that makes our clients happy
What we need
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, MVC, SQL Server
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Even better if you have experience with Angular, Node.JS, Xamarin, Ionic, React
- Must be able to work on an Agile cross-functional team and thrive in a team-centric environment where everyone is valued and participation is expected